2020 Southwest Conference
October 14 - 16, 2020
- Communication for Assessment Professionals - Seminar, Exam & CIAO Elective
- Illinois Tax Policy – Seminar & Exam
- Preferential Assessments – Seminar & Exam
- Uncovering the Mystery of the Property Tax Appeal Board - Seminar
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
DoubleTree by Hilton
1000 Eastport Plaza Dr Collinsville, IL 62234
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- The IPAI room rate is $97
- Available until 9/13/2020
- Reservation code is IPAI 2020 Conference
- Reserve your room by contacting the DoubleTree Collinsville at 866-235-4657, or CLICK HERE to reserve you room on the DoubleTree website
Special notes about this hotel:
- Free breakfast provided by hotel for all overnight guests
- Wednesday night manager's recepton with free drinks and appetizers in the hotel lounge
- Live music on Thursday night in the hotel lounge
All courses will be held in the conference center of the DoubleTree. The conference check-in table will be located near the entrance of the conference center just past the front desk.
Wednesday, October 14 & Thursday, October 15:
- Conference Check-in, 7:45 - 8:30 am (WE only)
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Friday, October 16:
Course room locations will be announced at Conference Check-in.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break with refreshments will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the hotel.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Wednesday, October 7 Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Wednesday, October 7. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.