Adams County Workshop
October 5 & 6, 2020
- Exploring Assessment Ethics
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Please note, this is the continuing education (CE) version of the ethics course. CIAO Candidates will not receive credit toward their designation if they take this version.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is Monday, September 28.
IPAI FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS
Monday, October 5 & Tuesday, October 6:
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distribute a sign-in sheet
- Free parking is available on-site
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15-minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one-hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the workshop location.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages. Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the workshop.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, September 28. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.