Chicago Qualifying Series
July 22 - August 14, 2020
- Introduction to Assessments (July 22 - 24)
- Property Valuation (July 29 - 31)
- Ethics for New Assessment Professionals (August 5 - 7)
- Basics of Mass Appraisal (August 12 - 14)
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is one week before the start of the course.
IPAI FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS
Hyatt Place Downtown/Chicago on Google Maps
Wednesday & Thursday:
- Course in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Course in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15-minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one-hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within walking distance.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages. Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the course.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring to another offering of the course) is one week before the start of the course. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is one week before the start of the course. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.