Madison County Workshop
August 17 - 19, 2020
- Property Valuation - Qualifying Series Course
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is Monday, August 10.
IPAI FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS
Monday, August 17 & Tuesday, August 18:
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, August 19:
- IPAI staff is not on-site at workshops.
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distribute a sign-in sheet.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15-minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one-hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the workshop location.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages. Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the workshop.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, August 10. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.