Madison County Workshop
August 17 - 19, 2020
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is Monday, August 10.
Monday, August 17 & Tuesday, August 18:
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, August 19:
- IPAI staff is not on-site at workshops.
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distribute a sign-in sheet.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15-minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one-hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the workshop location.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages. Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the workshop.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, August 10. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.