McLean County Workshop
October 19, 2020
- Sales Ratio Analysis Using Excel
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is Monday, October 12.
IPAI FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS
Monday, April 6 (one-day course):
- Course in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Course in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- IPAI staff is not on-site at workshops.
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distibute a sign-in sheet.
- Free parking is available on-site
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the workshop location.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages, Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the workshop.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, October 12. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.