Normal Qualifying Series
- Introduction to Assessments (April 1 - 3)
- Property Valuation (April 8 - 10)
- Ethics for New Assessment Professionals (April 15 - 17)
- Basics of Mass Appraisal (April 22 - 24)
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is one week before the start of the course.
Wednesday & Thursday:
- Course in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Course in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- IPAI staff is not on-site at the Qualifying Series.
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distribute a sign-in sheet.
- Free parking is available on-site
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15-minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one-hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of Heartland Community College.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages. Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the course.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from one course offering to another) is one week before the start of the course. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is one week before the start of the course. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.