August 3 - 5, 2020
- Neighborhood Analysis - Seminar & Exam
- The Income Approach: A Detailed Examination – Seminar & Exam
- Basics of Mass Appraisal – Qualifying
- Exploring Assessment Ethics - Seminar
- Residential Complaints at the Local Level - Seminar
- Partial Interests and Taxable Leaseholds - Seminar
- Uncovering the Mystery of the Property Tax Appeal Board - Cancelled
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Monday, July 27, 2020.
IPAI FACE MASK GUIDELINES
Courtyard by Marriott
1155 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- The IPAI room rate is $109
- Available until 7/17/2020
- Reservation code is IPAI Conference Room Block
- Reserve your room by contacting the Naperville Courtyard Marriott at 630-505-0550, or CLICK HERE to reserve you room on the Courtyard Marriott website
Special notes about this hotel:
- The hotel is directly across the street from NIU-Naperville
Northern Illinois University-Naperville
1120 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563
NIU-Naperville Website | NIU-Naperville on Google Maps
All courses will be held on the first floor of the NIU-Naperville building. The conference check-in table will be located to the right of the reception area, past the Arbor Vite Cafe.
Monday, August 3 & Tuesday, August 4:
- Conference Check-in, 7:45 - 8:30 am (Monday only)
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- Happy Hour & Networking, 4:30 pm or whenever courses let out (Monday only, location TBA)
Wednesday, August 5:
Course room locations will be announced at Conference Check-in.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break with refreshments will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of NIU-Naperville.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Monday, July 27. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, July 27. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.