June 24 - 26, 2020
- Residential Drawings, Fieldwork, & Photographs - Seminar, Exam & CIAO Elective
- RETDs from Township to State – Seminar & Exam
- Ethics for New Assessment Professionals – Qualifying
- Neighborhood Analysis - Seminar & Exam
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
Courtyard by Marriott
7676 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- The IPAI room rate is $129
- Available until 5/23/2020
- Reservation code is IPAI Education Room Block 2020
- Reserve your room by contacting the Courtyard Marriott at 800-321-2211 or 815-397-6222, or CLICK HERE to reserve you room on the Courtyard Marriott website
Northern Illinois University-Rockford
8500 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108
NIU-Rockford Website | NIU-Rockford on Google Maps
All courses will be held on the second floor of the NIU-Rockford building. The conference check-in table will be located at the top of the main atrium staircase.
Wednesday, June 24 & Thursday, June 25:
- Conference Check-in, 7:45 - 8:30 am (Wednesday only)
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Friday, June 26:
Course room locations will be announced at Conference Check-in.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break with refreshments will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of NIU-Rockford.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Wednesday, June 17. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Wednesday, June 17. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.