Rock Island County Workshop
July 20 & 21, 2020
- Appraising After a Disaster or in Traumatic Events - Monday Only
- Valuation of Self Storage Properties - Tuesday Only
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is Monday, July 13.
IPAI FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS
Monday, July 20 & Tuesday, July 21:
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- This seminar workshop in Rock Island County will feature 2 one-day courses back-to-back over a period of two days. Students have the option to take one course for 7.5 CE hours or both for 15 CE hours.
- IPAI staff is not on-site at workshops.
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distribute a sign-in sheet.
- Parking is available on-site in the attached parking deck.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15-minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one-hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the workshop location.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages. Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the workshop.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Monday, July 13. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, July 13. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.