South Central Conference
August 24 - 26, 2020
- Residential Quality, Condition, & Effective Age - Seminar
- Assessment of Oil and Coal – Seminar
- Introduction to Assessments in Illinois – Qualifying
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Monday, August 17, 2020.
IPAI FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS
DoubleTree by Hilton
222 Potomac Blvd, Mt Vernon, IL 62864
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- The IPAI room rate is $99
- Available until 8/9/2020
- Reservation code is IPA
- Reserve your room by contacting the DoubleTree by Hilton Mt. Vernon at 618-244-7100, or CLICK HERE to reserve you room on the DoubleTree website
All courses will be held in the conference center of the DoubleTree. The conference check-in table will be located near the entrance of the conference center in the main atrium.
Monday, August 24 & Tuesday, August 25:
- Conference Check-in, 7:45 - 8:30 am (Monday Only)
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, August 25:
Course room locations will be announced at Conference Check-in.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break with refreshments will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the hotel.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Monday, August 17. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, August 17. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.