November 9-11, 2020
- Homestead Exemptions - Seminar & Exam
- Valuation of Residential Land – Seminar & Exam
- Exploring Assessment Ethics - Seminar
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Monday, November 2, 2020.
IPAI FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS
Holiday Inn & Suites
1301 Avenue of Mid-America, Effingham, IL 62401
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- The IPAI room rate is $125
- Available until (TBA)
- Reservation code is IPA
- Reserve your room by contacting the Holiday Inn at 217-540-7777
All courses will be held in the conference center of the Holiday Inn. The conference check-in table will be located near the entrance of the conference center just past the front desk.
Monday, November 9 & Tuesday, November 10:
- Conference Check-in, 7:45 - 8:30 am (Monday only)
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, November 11:
Course room locations will be announced at Conference Check-in.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break with refreshments will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the hotel.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Monday, November 2. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, November 2. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.