Jefferson County Workshop
August 23 & 24
- Residential Complaints at the Local Level- Seminar Only
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Monday, August 16, 2021.
Drury Inn & Suites
145 N 44th St, Mt Vernon, IL 62864
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- IPAI staff is not on-site at workshops.
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distribute a sign-in sheet.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15-minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one-hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the workshop location.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages. Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Monday, August 16. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, August 16. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.