La Salle County Workshop
May 6 & 7
- Exploring Assessment Ethics- Seminar Only
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is Thursday, April 29.
Thursday May 6 & Friday May 7:
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- IPAI staff is not on-site at workshops.
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distibute a sign-in sheet.
- Free parking is available on-site
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the workshop location.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages, Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the workshop.
- The last day to cancel a course is Thursday, April 29. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.