Normal Qualifying Series
April 7 - 30
- Introduction to Assessment in Illinois (April 7 - 9)
- Ethics for New Assessment Professionals (April 14 - 16)
- Property Valuation (April 21 - 23)
- Basics of Mass Appraisal (April 28 - 30)
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop this course without penalty is one week before the start of the course.
Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center
1801 Eastland Dr, Bloomington, IL 61704
Parking is available outside of the conference center (use eastern most Eastland Dr entrance)
Eastland Suites on Google Maps | Eastland Suites Parking Map
- Hotel Block: Guests can reference the group codes for each week(listed here), or simply reference "IPAI" to ensure they are getting the rooms/rates in the block. Guests can reserve rooms at discounted rates until 3/5/21. Please call (309) 662-0000 to reserve your room.
- Week 1 : 4218
Week 2: 4219
Week 3: 4220
Week 4: 4221
Wednesday & Thursday:
- Course in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Course in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Request to take Exam Online
Keep In Mind:
- IPAI staff is not on-site at the Qualifying Series.
- There is no formal check-in, your instructor will distribute a sign-in sheet.
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15-minute break will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one-hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of Eastland Suites.
- No coffee or refreshments will be served. Students are welcome to bring their own beverages. Please plan accordingly.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the course.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from one course offering to another) is one week before the start of the course. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is one week before the start of the course. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.