August 4 - 6
- Communication for Assessment Professionals - Seminar, Exam & CIAO Elective
- RETDs From Township to State – Seminar & Exam
- Residential Drawings, Fieldworks, & Photographs – Seminar, Exam, & CIAO Elective
- Exploring Assessment Ethics - Seminar
- (IAAO) Geographic Information Systems for Assessors - Seminar & Exam
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Monday, July 28, 2020.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Naperville
1823 Abriter Ct, Naperville, IL 60563
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- The IPAI room rate is $139
- Available until 7/6/2021
- Reservation code is Illinois Property Assessment Institute
- Reserve your room by contacting the Embassy Suites at (630) 799-5900 , or CLICK HERE to reserve your room on the Embassy Suites website
- Room rate includes: Two-room suite, complimentary cooked to order breakfast, complimentary evening cocktail reception, digital key check-in, and Hilton CleanStay Guarantee. Parking fees may apply.
Northern Illinois University-Naperville
1120 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563
NIU-Naperville Website | NIU-Naperville on Google Maps
Wednesday, August 4 & Thursday, August 5:
- Conference Check-in, 7:45 - 8:30 am (Monday only)
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Friday, August 6:
Request to take Exam Online
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break with refreshments will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of NIU-Naperville.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Wednesday, July 28. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Wednesday, July 28. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.