Northern Regional Conference
June 28 - 30
- Introduction To Assessment in Illinois - Qualifying Series Course
- Office Management – Seminar & Exam
- Illinois Tax Policy - Seminar & Exam
- Valuing Commercial Properties in a Declining Market - Seminar
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Monday, June 21, 2020.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Rockford Riverfront
416 S Main Street, Rockford, IL 61101
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- The IPAI room rate is $149
- Available until Friday, May 28
- Reservation code is IPA
- Reserve your room by contacting the Embassy Suites at 1-800-EMBASSY and mention the Illinois Property Assessment Institute Conference Block, or CLICK HERE to reserve your room on the Embassy Suites website.
- Room rate includes: Two-room suite, complimentary cooked to order breakfast, complimentary evening cocktail reception, digital key check-in, and Hilton CleanStay Guarantee. Parking fees apply. Contact hotel for details.
Monday, June 28 & Tuesday, June 29:
- Conference Check-in, 7:45 - 8:30 am (Monday only)
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, June 30:
Request to take Exam Online
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break with refreshments will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants around the Rockford Riverfront.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Monday, June 21. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Monday, June 21. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.