October 6 - 8
- Residential Drawings, Fieldworks, & Photographs - Seminar, Exam & CIAO Elective
- Partial Interests & Taxable Leaseholds – Seminar & Exam
- Residential Quality, Condition, & Effective Age – Seminar
- Valuation of Self Storage Properties - Seminar (WE only)
- Valuation of Manufactured Homes - Seminar (TH only)
Register through the Student Portal by clicking the Account Login button above.
Last day to register or drop a course without penalty is Wednesday, September 29 2021.
DoubleTree by Hilton
1000 Eastport Plaza Dr Collinsville, IL 62234
Hotel Website | Hotel on Google Maps
- The IPAI room rate is $97
- Available until September 13, 2021
- Group name is Illinois Property Assessment Institute
- Reserve your room by contacting the DoubleTree Collinsville at 866-235-4657, or CLICK HERE to reserve your room on the DoubleTree website
All courses will be held in the conference center of the DoubleTree. The conference check-in table will be located near the entrance of the conference center just past the front desk.
Wednesday, October 6 & Thursday, October 7:
- CIAO Association Coffee Hour, 7:00 - 8:30 am
- Conference Check-in, 7:45 - 8:30 am (WE only)
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Friday, October 8:
Request to take Exam Online
Breaks and Lunch:
- A 15 minute break with refreshments will be taken in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast food restaurants within a few minutes of the hotel.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the conference.
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Wednesday, September 29 Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Wednesday, September 29. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.