Your Health Matters
Read COVID-19 Requirements Here
Face Mask Requirements
- Beginning June 1, students who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear face masks while in attendance at IPAI trainings and events. Non-vaccinated students (or those who are not yet fully vaccinated) are expected to continue wearing face masks for your own protection and the protection of other students.
- Read the full IPAI Face Mask Policy
- In classrooms, students are seated at least six feet apart from one another.
- When approaching an instructor or staff, students are asked whenever possible to maintain six feet of distance.
- At conferences, breaks will be staged to ensure IDPH capacity limits are kept in check.
- All food will be individually wrapped or boxed.
Questions? Concerns? Please get in touch with us.