Your Health Matters
Read COVID-19 Requirements Here
Face Mask Requirements
- Hotels and conference centers require attendees to wear face masks when in public areas (basically any time you leave your hotel room).
- The IPAI requires face masks in the classroom whenever students are not able to social distance such as group work, conversations with the instructor, or interacting with staff.
- Learn More
- In classrooms, students are seated at least six feet apart from one another.
- When approaching an instructor or staff, students are asked whenever possible to maintain six feet of distance.
- At conferences, breaks will be staged to ensure IDPH capacity limits are kept in check.
- All food will be individually wrapped or boxed.
Questions? Concerns? Please get in touch with us.