Spring Qualifying Series
May 4 - May 26
CORE QUALIFYING COURSES:
- Introduction to Assessment in Illinois (May 4 & 5)
- Property Valuation (May 11 & 12)
- Basics of Mass Appraisal (May 18 & 19)
- Ethics for New Assessment Professionals (May 25 & 26)
- Plese note, exams for these courses are online.
Eastland Suites Hotel (all courses held in Conference Center)
1801 Eastland Dr, Bloomington, IL 61704
Parking is available outside of the conference center (use eastern most lot entrance off Eastland Drive)
- Guests can reference the group codes for each week (listed here), or simply reference "IPAI" to ensure they are getting the rooms/rates in the block. Guests can reserve rooms at discounted rates until 3/5/21. Please call (309) 662-0000 to reserve your room.
- The IPAI room rate is $90
- Week 1 : 4607 (Available until April 19)
Week 2: 4608 (Available untli April 26)
Week 3: 4609 (Available until May 3)
Week 4: 4610 (Available until May 10)
Wednesday & Thursday:
- Course in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Course in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- Online exam window opens, 5:00 pm (Thursday)
- The last day to change your registration (including transferring from one offering of the course to another) is one week prior to the start of the course. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to add or drop a course is one week prior to the start of the course. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.