Spring Qualifying Series
May 2 - May 24
CORE QUALIFYING COURSES:
- Introduction to Assessment (May 2 & 3)
- Property Valuation (May 9 & 10)
- Basics of Mass Appraisal (May 16 & 17)
- Ethics for New Assessment Professionals (May 23 & 24)
- Plese note, exams for these courses are online.
Heartland Community College - Astroth Community Education Center (Room 2210*)
1500 W Raab Rd, Normal, IL 61761
Parking is available in lot O.
*Please note, room changes to 2102 ONLY on May 17.
Tuesday & Wednesday:
- Course in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Course in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- Online exam window opens, 5:00 pm (Wednesday)
- The last day to change your registration (including transferring from one offering of the course to another) is one week prior to the start of the course. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to add or drop a course is one week prior to the start of the course. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.