65th Annual State Conference
For more than six decades, property assessors, GIS experts, tax attorneys, state government officials, support staff, and more have gathered at the Illinois Property Assessment Institute’s State Conference to network, learn best practices, and further excellence in their field.
Our State Conference is the largest annual gathering of assessment professionals in Illinois. It features education & training, industry vendors, special events, awards, and so much more. This is your invitation to be part of Illinois’ most dynamic annual event for property assessment professionals. Please join us!
General State Conference information is below. Details will be released late October/early November.
- Sunday, March 26 - Friday, March 31 (attend all or part of the week)
- Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, Normal IL
- Sunday: Opening plenary session followed by welcome happy hour with live music.
- Monday: Opening general session/keynote followed by breakout sessions. Annual reception and banquet will take place in the evening.
- Tuesday: Breakout sessions throughout the day with social activities at night.
- Wednesday & Thursday: Two-day in-depth courses on assessment and appraisal
- Wednesday night: Brewery tour.
- Friday morning: Exams for Wed/Thurs courses.
- Sunday Plenary Session, 2 CE hours*
- Monday/Tuesday Keynote & Breakout Sessions, 15 CE hours
- Wednesday/Thursday Traditional Courses, 15 CE hours
*Sunday Plenary Session is a standalone event. Attendees must register for it in order to attend and receive CE hours.
2023 Call for Conference Speakers