Effingham County Workshop
June 5 & 6
- Residential Quality, Condition, & Effective Age (seminar only)
Effingham County Office Building (Benwood room)
101 N 4th St, Effingham, IL 62401
Public Parking can be found on the North side of the County building, South of W Jefferson Ave., and East of the County building (surrounding the Historic Court House). Reference the image below:
Monday, June 5 & Tuesday, June 6
- Courses in session, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch Break, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Courses in session, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- The last day to change your course (including transferring from an exam to seminar or from a seminar to exam) is Tuesday, May 30. Making changes after this will result in a $100 fee.
- The last day to cancel a course is Tuesday, May 30. You may cancel a course after this date, but you will still owe the full course fee.