Student Scholarships Available
Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate a financial need. The application period opens at the end of each year and goes through the beginning of February. Scholarship recipients are notified prior to the annual Spring Conference.
The IPAI offers two scholarships:
- Leo A. Haas IPAI Scholarship
- $500 per scholarship toward course registration and travel costs.
- Limited to one per jurisdiction per year, 10 total.
- Employed by an Illinois assessment jurisdiction.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have successfully completed at least one Qualifying course
- Illinois Assessors Association Scholarship
- Provides $250.00 towards an IPAI qualifying course
- Enrolled in a qualifying course for the Certified Illinois Assessing Officer Designation.
- Will fill an assessment jurisdiction vacancy.
- Demonstrates financial need.
The 2019 application period has closed. Check back at the end of the year for our 2020 scholarship application.