Illinois Property Assessment Institute is excited to announce the development of our first “Legal Symposium on Property Assessment.” This symposium seeks to bring together Illinois legal community members who specialize in property tax with assessment valuation and administration professionals.
The Legal Symposium will be a one-day event that includes both general session speakers and smaller breakout sessions. Presentations will feature some of the best and brightest in property tax law and assessment who will speak about assessment administration, appraisals, and appeals within the context of both best practices and Illinois state statute.
DATE & LOCATION:
- Mark Armstrong, Supervisor of Assessments, Kane County
- Ellen Berkshire, Attorney, Verros Berkshire
- Jerry Brown, Attorney, Siegel & Callahan, P.C.
- Ares Dalianis, Attorney, Franczek P.C.
- Nora Devine, Attorney, The Devine Law Group
- Mary Kate Fitzgerald, Attorney, Fitzgerald Law Group, PC
- Tim Jorczak, Supervisor of Assessments, McLean County
- Lynette Kilian, Real Estate Tax Analyst, Verros Berkshire
- Chesney Leafblad, Chief Deputy Assessor, Warren Township (Lake County)
- Christina Lynch, Director of Legal, Cook County Assessor’s Office
- Gina Matthiesen, Legal Counsel, Cook County Assessor’s Office
Our sponsorship packages include recognition before, during, and after the Legal Symposium, complimentary event registrations, tables for exhibiting vendors, and much more. Please contact us via the link below to learn more.
Tell Me More