Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate a financial need. The application period opens at the end of each year and goes through the beginning of February. Scholarship recipients are notified prior to the annual Spring Conference.
The IPAI offers two scholarships:
Leo A. Haas IPAI Scholarship
- $500 per scholarship toward course registration and travel costs
- Limited to one per jurisdiction per year, 10 total
- Employed by an Illinois assessment jurisdiction
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have successfully completed at least one Qualifying course
Illinois Assessors Association Scholarship
- Provides $250.00 towards an IPAI qualifying course
- Enrolled in a qualifying course for the Certified Illinois Assessing Officer Designation
- Will fill an assessment jurisdiction vacancy
- Demonstrates financial need
The scholarship program is currently on hiatus while it undergoes a refresh. Please check back in the late summer of 2020 for more information.