- Register for courses through the IPAI Student Portal (click the "Student Portal Login" button above).
- Registration for most courses closes one week before the start of the regional conference. Check the Student Portal for exact dates.
- A 15-minute break with refreshments will be given in the morning and again in the afternoon.
- A one hour lunch will be taken each day around noon. There are many sit down and fast-food restaurants within a few minutes of each regional conference location.
- Course credit and exam results will be posted to student profiles within seven business days after the conclusion of the regional conference.
- You must attend the entire class to receive credit. Students arriving late or leaving early will not be given credit for taking the course.
- See IPAI Academic Policies for a full list of policies and expectations.
Individuals interested in taking courses and are not pursuing the CIAO designation should visit the “Non-Designation Seeking Students” page before creating an account in the IPAI Student Portal.